Made to order - all fabrics and components are purchased for these hammocks as orders are received.
The WestRim is a netless, single width, day hammock perfect for tossing in your backpack and hanging on a day hike. Included is:
- → 9, 10 or 11 foot hammock made from 70D ripstop nylon for solid colors. (approx. 300lb weight limit) Woodland Camo is made with Hexon 1.6 nylon (approx. 350lb weight limit)
- → ¾ Position Pocket
- → Suspension:
→ Standard strap and cinch buckle suspension (Included)
- → Continuous Loops Only for $5 less
- → Optional upgrade to whoopie slings and tree straps for $10 more.
- Slotted stuff sack.
New for 2022:
- → Now made with 70D ripstop nylon for solid colors. Woodland Camo made with Hexon 1.6 nylon.
- → This is the replacement for the RedTail Netless Version
- → New colors available
- → Add a Ridgline w/ Organizer to your order. Leave a note in the comments at checkout if you would like it pre-installed on your WestRim.
- → Add Carabiners - Lightweight 12Kn aluminum carabiners available here.
LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM WESTRIM?
Custom requests go through our Custom Work Page (click here)
- - The WestRim series hammocks come with an attached pocket at the ¾ position, instead of right in the middle of the hammock, so you can keep things a little closer to you when laying in the hammock or out of your way if you are sitting sideways.
- -The strap and cinch buckle suspension comes with its own stuff sack and is not meant to pack in the same stuff sack as the hammock.
- - If you upgrade to the whoopie slings and tree strap suspension, the whoopie slings will come pre-attached to the hammock and are meant to fit in the stuff sack with the hammock, the tree straps have their own stuff sack.
- Weight: 12oz (apporx with whoopie slings & carabiners)
- Weight Limit: ~ 300lbs (solid colors), ~350lbs (Woodland Camo)
- Length: 9', 10' or 11'
- Width: ~58"