Made to order - all fabrics and components are purchased for these hammocks as orders are received.
Check the Ready Made section, it is updated often with in stock hammocks and gear ready to ship.
The Coyote hammock, the original Hemlock Mountain Outdoors netted hammock is getting a refresh! It's still the same great piece of gear it's always been... now it's just getting bigger and more refined.
This is the standard symmetrical model (click here for new asym model), if you tend to change the way you lay or are unsure of how you will lay in your hammocks, this is the option for you.
- → 11' or 12' Hammock
- Made from Hexon 1.6 Wide nylon. (approx. 350lb weight limit)
- 71" width for the most room possible
- Symmetrical or new Asym models (click here for Asym)
- → MultiMode Bug Net
- 4 double pull zippers, allows for easy access to either side outside of hammock when fully zipped, storage of bug net on ridgeline or fully retract bug net and stow in the end cap peak bag.
- → Suspension:
- Standard Strap and Cinch Buckle suspension included
- Opt for continuous loops/carabiners if you have your own suspension
- Or upgrade to whoopie slings and tree straps for $10 more.
- → Fixed-length ridgeline with new 4 pocket organizer.
- → Slotted stuff sack.
- → 4 Tie Out Points
LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM COYOTE?
Custom requests go through our Custom Work Page (click here)
- - The attached bug net is made from Noseeum Mesh and includes 4 double zipper pulls. The net can be unzipped 99% of the way to the head end of the hammock and stowed away in the peak with the peak bag or stowed along the ridgeline in DualZip mode. The net does not detach completely from the hammock.
- - The standard strap and cinch buckle suspension comes with its own stuff sack and is not meant to pack in the same stuff sack as the hammock.
- - For the same price you can opt to get only carabiners instead of the strap and cinch buckle set up, this is good if you already have a suspension you prefer to use.
- - If you upgrade to the whoopie slings and tree strap suspension, the whoopie slings will come pre-attached to the hammock and is meant to fit in the stuff sack with the hammock and tree straps.
- Length: 11' or 12'
- Width: ~71" Wide
- Weight: Approx. 1.5lbs (with Whoopie Slings, Straps and 2x carabiners)
- Weight Limit: 350lbs