Made to Order: All fabrics and components are ordered for these hammocks as they are ordered. Check here for current lead times.
(NOTE: 3/4 Length only available in 50F insulation)
Under Quilts are essential for a comfortable nights sleep in a hammock, whether it's in the 70's or 20's... but, you also want to have some money left over for little things like - food, right? That's the thought process I used when designing the UglyQuilt.
We use synthetic ClimaShield Apex© insulation with it's great cost/warmth ratio, a simple suspension and high quality HyperD Riptsop Nylon to create high quality quilts at a very reasonable price.
- 50F version made with 2.5oz ClimaShield Apex. Available in Full Length and 3/4 Length
- 30F version made with 5.0oz ClimaShield Apex. Available in Full Length.
- 10F version made with 7.5oz ClimaShield Apex. Available in Full Length.
- Materials ordered when your order is placed, made when they arrive.
- 3/4 Length is approx. 40" long, Full Length approx. 70" long
- Shell and liner made from 1.6oz HyperD Ripstop Nylon
- Single cinch cord/suspension
- Designed to be simple, but rugged.
Length - Full Length - approx: 70"
3/4 Length - approx 40"
Temp Rating - 10F - 50F depending on insulation. Ratings are based on insulation manufacturers minimum temperature guidelines
Weight - Approx. 1.0lbs to 2.5lbs depending on length and insulation.