Bushcraft Hammock Chair
Made to order - all fabrics and components are purchased for these hammocks as orders are received.
Always have a place to sit with the Bushcraft Hammock Chair. Lightweight, minimal design can fit in even the most packed ruck sacks, or even in you pocket.
- → Strength Meets Lightweight: Made with Hexon 1.6 nylon with a 350lb weight rating.
- → Compact size: Measures just 48x25 inches.
- → Multiple configurations: Hang from trees like a normal hammock to make a small bench type seat. Hang the "head" end higher to make more of a chair. Or make a tripod from downed trees or branches to make a chair. Can also be used as a gear hammock.
- → Includes paracord: You also get a 5 foot piece of 550 paracord to help get you started.
- → Easy to notice channels: The wider bottom channel (end meant to be the seat) is stitched with high contrast thread to easily pick out which end is which.
- → Optional Cinch Buckle Suspension: If you are planning on using the chair mostly with trees you can add a cinch buckle suspension. It comes with 2 cinch buckles pre-attached to 8 inch continuous loops and two 12 foot tree straps.
Size: ~48x25 inches
- Chair only ~1.6oz
- Chair with Cinch Buckles ~4oz
- Chair, buckles and tree straps ~ 10oz