Made to order - all fabrics and components are purchased for these hammocks as orders are received.
The WestRim X hammock is 11 feet, has our highest weight rating and is a great start to a modular hammock camping system. Included is:
- - 11 foot hammock made from 1.7oz MTN XL Hybrid ripstop nylon (approx. 400lb limit)
- - ¾ Position Pocket
- - Suspension:
- > Standard Strap and Cinch Buckle suspension included
- > Opt for just carabiners if you have your own suspension
- > Or upgrade to heavier duty ⅛ inch whoopie slings and tree straps for $15 more.
- - Slotted stuff sack.
Get an automatic 10% off when you add any UglyQuilt and/or SilPoly Tarp with this purchase. Discount applies to hammock, quilt and tarp and is only available when purchased together and can’t be applied to add-on orders.
LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM WESTRIM?
Custom requests go through our Custom Work Page (click here)
- - The WestRim series hammocks come with an attached pocket at the ¾ position, instead of right in the middle of the hammock, so you can keep things a little closer to you when laying in the hammock or out of your way if you are sitting sideways.
- - For the same price you can opt to get only carabiners instead of the strap and cinch buckle set up, this is good if you already have a suspension you prefer to use.The WestRim X uses ⅛ inch amsteel for the continuous loops instead of the standard 7/64.
- - If you upgrade to the whoopie slings and tree strap suspension, the whoopie slings will come pre-attached to the hammock and are meant to fit in the stuff sack with the hammock. The WestRim X uses ⅛ inch amsteel for the whoopie slings instead of the standard 7/64, the tree straps have their own stuff sack.
- Length: 11'
- Width: ~72"
- Weight: ~16.8 oz (not including tree straps. With straps weight is ~26.6oz)