Made to Order: All fabrics and components are ordered for these hammocks as they are ordered. Check here for current lead times.
The CoyotePack hammock includes everything you will need to start hanging right out of the box. Here’s what you get:
- 11' Hammock made from 1.6oz HyperD XL ripstop nylon. (approx. 300lb weight limit)
- Attached bug net with 2 double pull zippers.
- Suspension: Standard Strap and Cinch Buckle suspension included, opt for just carabiners if you have your own suspension, or upgrade to whoopie slings and tree straps for $10 more.
- Removable fixed-length ridgeline with organizer.
- Slotted stuff sack.
Looking to build an entire camping system? Add a rain tarp or fly and get 10% off the bundle automatically when you check out, no codes to enter. Discount only available when purchased together and can’t be applied to add-on orders.
- The attached bug net is made from 0.67oz Noseeum Mesh and includes double zipper pulls. The net can be unzipped 99% of the way to the head end of the hammock and stowed away in the peak with the shock cord loop. The net does not detach completely from the hammock.
- Looking to build an entire camping system? Add a rain tarp or fly and get 10% off the bundle automatically when you check out, no codes to enter. Discount only available when purchased together and can’t be applied to add-on orders.
- The standard strap and cinch buckle suspension comes with its own stuff sack and is not meant to pack in the same stuff sack as the hammock.
- For the same price you can opt to get only carabiners instead of the strap and cinch buckle set up, this is good if you already have a suspension you prefer to use.
- If you upgrade to the whoopie slings and tree strap suspension, the whoopie slings will come pre-attached to the hammock and is meant to fit in the stuff sack with the hammock and tree straps.
- Length: 11'
- Width: ~74" at the widest point
- Weight: Approx. 1.5lbs (with Whoopie Slings, Straps and 2x carabiners)
- Weight Limit: 300lbs